Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
If you have found or know of an injured cat/kitten please do the following:
- Report the cat to the SPCA 349-7057 or their after hours emergency number 366-3886If the SPCA decline to help, please take the cat to your nearest vet or after hours surgery.
- Relinquish the cat into their care. You are not obliged to pay for the cat's treatment. As the cat becomes the responsibility of the SPCA once relinquished into the vets care.
- Or alternatively, deliver the cat to the SPCA. Relinquish the cat into their care. Injured cats are the responsibility of the SPCA.
- The SPCA shelter hours are Monday to Saturday 10 am to 4 pm. Wilmers Rd, off Awatea Rd, off Springs Rd, Sockburn.
- If you need a trapping cage please go to Shelter & Rescue Groups.
Contact Cats Unloved if the SPCA declines to help. [email protected]